Article 13 Reg. EU 2016/679
We would like to inform you that Reg. EU 2016/679 (and Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended, only in relation to Reg. EU 2016/679) provides for the protection of natural persons with respect to the processing of personal data. According to such legislation, the processing of your data shall be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting the confidentiality and security of the data and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights In accordance with the aforementioned Article 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 and existing national legislation on personal data protection, we hereby provide you with the following information:
- The identity and contact data of the data controller and, where applicable, its representative;
The data controller is:
C.F.R. – SOCIETÀ A RESPONSABILITÀ LIMITATA
Registered office – MODENA (MO), VIA RAIMONDO DALLA COSTA no. 625, ZIP 41122
Economic Administrative Index number MO – 192317
Tax code and Companies register no. 00888490364 – VAT Reg. no. 00888490364
Tel. +39 059250837
FAX +39 059281655
Certified email firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller is established in the European Union and is not, therefore, obliged to appoint a representative.
- The contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable;
The data controller does not currently process any data that obliges it to appoint a “Data protection officer”, as specified in Articles 37-38-39 and Recital 97 of Regulation EU 2016/679.
- The purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended and the legal basis for processing;
The purpose of the processing is as follows:
- To process your request for information/contact with our company, made by filling in a specific data collection form provided on our website www.cfritaly.com
We would like to inform you that your personal data (Personal details, Contact details such as email addresses, telephone numbers) shall be processed for the aforesaid purpose.
Please note that, in no section of the website, or when using certain website functions, shall any “special categories of personal data” and/or “personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences” be requested, as defined by Articles 9 and 10 of EU Reg. 2016/679. If the User spontaneously sends the data controller the aforementioned type of information or more data than is strictly necessary, this processing shall be based on the data subject’s unequivocal and voluntary consent and the data controller shall process this data in accordance with existing legislation on personal data protection (EU Reg. 2016/679), solely within the limits of what is strictly necessary for the requests sent by the User concerned; otherwise, these types of data shall not be subsequently processed and shall be immediately deleted by the data controller.
The legal basis for processing relates to the provisions of Art. 6(1)(a) of Reg. EU 2016/679, as the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- If the processing is based on Article 6(1)(f), the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by third parties;
We would like to inform you that the data processing is not based on Article 6(1)(f) as the processing is not necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- Any recipients or any categories of recipients of personal data;
Your personal data will be processed by persons specifically appointed by the data controller as data processors (if appointed) and/or by anyone acting under their authority and/or under that of the data controller and who has access to the personal data (Directors/partners/workers of the data controller); such persons shall only process your data if necessary in relation to the purposes of the provision thereof and only within the scope of performing the tasks allocated to them by the data controller, undertaking to process exclusively the data necessary for performing such duties and for performing only the operations necessary for the performance thereof.
Your personal data shall not be subject to communication to third parties and/or to dissemination.
- Where applicable, the fact that the controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation and the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission, or in the case of transfers referred to in Article 46 or 47, or the second subparagraph of Article 49(1), reference to the appropriate or suitable safeguards and the means by which to obtain a copy of such guarantees or where they have been made available.
The data controller does not currently intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisations. Should the data controller transfer any data abroad, this transfer shall take place exclusively in compliance with the provisions of “CHAPTER V – Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organisations” of EU Reg. 2016/679.
In addition to the information previously provided, the data controller also provides you with the following further information necessary in order to guarantee correct and transparent processing:
- The period for which the personal data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
Your data shall be stored for the necessary amount of time to achieve the purposes indicated above, in order to respond to the request for information/contact with our company made by you by filling in a specific data collection form provided on our website www.cfritaly.com. Your data will then be deleted, subject to the transformation thereof into anonymous form.
- The existence of the right of the data subject to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
You can, at any time, exercise the following rights envisaged by Reg. EU 2016/679, by contacting the data controller at the contact details indicated in point a) of this information notice:
- Right of access by the data subject (Article 15 of Reg. EU 2016/679).
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of Reg. EU 2016/679).
- Right to erasure – ‘right to be forgotten’ (Article 17 of Reg. EU 2016/679).
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of Reg. EU 2016/679).
- Right to object (Article 21 of Reg. EU 2016/679).
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of Reg. EU 2016/679).
- Where the processing is based on point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2), the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
If you believe that your personal data is being processed by the data controller in breach of the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant Supervisory Authority, as provided for by Article 77 of EU Reg. 2016/679, or the right to an effective judicial remedy (Article 79 of EU Reg. 2016/679).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of failure to provide such data;
The communications of data previously described are necessary to enable us to process your requests for information/contact and are strictly connected with normal company operations; therefore, failure to communicate such data could lead to the impossibility to process your requests for information/contact (in particular, concerning the “compulsory fields”, present in the information collection form).
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
The data controller informs you that your data shall not be subjected to an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of Reg. EU 2016/679.
The full text of the articles of Reg. EU 2016/679 related to your rights (Articles 15 to 22 inclusive) can be consulted at the following link provided on the website of the Data Protection Supervisory Authority:
or, alternatively, the data controller can provide you with this information following a simple request.
Finally, the data controller would like to inform you that, should the data controller intend to process the personal data further for a different purpose from that for which they were collected, before such further processing, it undertakes to provide you with all the information relating to such different purpose and any other relevant information according to Article 13 of Reg. EU 2016/679 paragraph 2.
Document last edited