Provided by C.F.R. – SOCIETÀ A RESPONSABILITÀ LIMITATA, pursuant to Article 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 and the Guidelines on cookies and other tracking tools – 10 June 2021
In accordance with EU Reg. 2016/679, we hereby provide the necessary information on the purposes and methods for processing the personal data of people who visit the pages of the website of C.F.R. – SOCIETÀ A RESPONSABILITÀ LIMITATA, with its registered head office at MODENA (MO), VIA RAIMONDO DALLA COSTA No. 625, Postcode 41122, Economic Administrative Index number (REA) MO – 192317, Tax code and Business Register No. 00888490364, VAT No. 00888490364, as the data controller.
This policy should only be considered valid for this website and not for any other websites that might be consulted through links published on this website; the data controller should not be considered liable in any way for these third-party websites.
2. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Purely for technical aspects and protocols, we hereby wish to inform you that:
- The computer systems and software procedures used to run this website might acquire certain personal data during normal use, which is transmitted using Internet communication protocols.
- This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects. However, by its very nature, it might be used to identify Users by means of processing and matching with information held by third parties.
- This data category includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by Users accessing this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in reply, the numerical code indicating the server response status (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the User’s operating system and computer set-up.
- This data may be used to establish any liability in the event of potential cyber crimes against the website.
Cookies are small text files which are sent to the User’s device (usually the browser) by the website they visit. They are saved on these devices so they can recognise this device when the User next visits. In fact, upon each subsequent visit, cookies are sent back to the website by the User’s device.
Each cookie generally contains: the name of the server that sent the cookie, the expiration date and a value, usually a unique number randomly generated by the computer. The server of the website that transfers the cookie uses this number to recognise the User when they return to a website or browse from one page to another.
Cookies can be installed not only by the same operator of the website visited by the user (first-party cookies), but also by a different website that installs cookies through the first website (third-party cookies) and can recognise them. This happens because there can be elements on the website visited (images, maps, sounds, links to web pages of other domains, etc.) located on different servers from the one of the website visited.
In general, cookies are categorised into different types based on their:
- session cookies (temporary) automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
- persistent cookies active until their expiration date or until they are deleted by the user.
- first-party cookies sent to the browser directly by the website being visited.
- third-party cookies sent to the browser by other websites and not by the website being visited.
- technical cookies
- browsing/essential/performance/process or security cookies help the website to run, for example, they let you browse pages or access protected areas. If they are disabled, the website cannot run properly.
- functional/preference/location/session status cookies help save information that changes the behaviour or appearance of the website (preferred language, text and character size, or its geographical area). If they are disabled, the browsing experience will not work as well but it will not be compromised.
- a) first-party or b) third-party statistical/analytics cookies with IP masking, but without data cross-referencing (similar to technical cookies in their purposes) are used to collect information and generate statistics on the use of the website to understand how visitors interact with it.
- non-technical cookies
- third-party statistical/analytics cookies without IP masking, but with data cross-referencing, are used to collect information and generate usage statistics, with the possible identification and tracking of the user of the website, in order to understand how visitors interact with it.
- profiling/advertising/tracking or conversion cookies for selecting advertisements based on what is relevant to the user (targeted adverts). Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages that match the preferences shown by users when browsing online.
C.F.R. – SOCIETÀ A RESPONSABILITÀ LIMITATA, has fulfilled its obligations provided for by existing legislation on personal data protection and, in particular, by the Guidelines on cookies and other tracking tools – 10 June 2021.
We shall provide all the information below on the cookies used by this website and the instructions required on how to manage User cookie preferences.
In particular, alongside what was previously indicated, please note that this website uses:
- Technical cookies
These cookies are required for our website to run properly: they are used for browsing or to provide a service requested by the User (for example, for sessions on the website to run properly, for saving specific browsing preferences and for optimising the user’s experience); they are not used for any other purposes. Without these cookies, certain operations could not be carried out or they would be more complicated and/or less secure.
- Third party profiling cookies
Users are informed that the website uses so-called “profiling” cookies. Profiling cookies are aimed at creating profiles related to the User and are used in order to improve the browsing experience on the website, in line with the preferences expressed by the User when browsing the website.
- Google Maps Widget
The Google Maps Widget provides customisable interactive maps that are included on the web pages of websites that use this service. The www.cfritaly.com website includes the Google Maps Widget so the User can display the position of the C.F.R. – SOCIETÀ A RESPONSABILITÀ LIMITATA headquarters on the map. This service might involve the installation of cookies by Google (third party). However, no information is shared by the website www.cfritaly.com, where the Widget is incorporated.
More information can be found at https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/